The ISL8088EVAL1Z and ISL8088EVAL2Z kits are intended for use by individuals with requirements for point-of-load applications sourcing from 2.75V to 5.5V. These evaluation boards are used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL8088 low quiescent current mode converter.
- Dual 800mA High Efficiency Synchronous Buck Regulator with up to 97% Efficiency
- 800mA Guaranteed Output Current per channel
- Power-Goods (PG) output with 1ms Delay
- 2.75V to 5.5V Supply Voltage
- 3% Output Accuracy Over-Temperature/Load/Line
- Start up with Pre-biased Output
- Internal Digital Soft-Start - 2ms
- Soft-Stop Output Discharge During Disabled
- 30µA Quiescent Supply Current in PFM Mode
- Selectable Forced PWM Mode and PFM Mode
- External Synchronization up to 4MHz
- Typical 6.5µA Logic Controlled Shutdown Current
- 100% Maximum Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- Internal Current Mode Compensation
- Peak Current Limiting.
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Independent Enable
- ISL8088EVAL2Z additional features:
- Small form-factor
- DC/DC POL Modules
- µC/µP, FPGA and DSP Power
- Plug-in DC/DC Modules for Routers and Switchers
- Test and Measurement Systems
- Li-ion Battery Power Devices
- Bar Code Readers
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
|ISL8088EVAL2Z||Mass Production||Renesas||$29.00||1||2||Future Electronics||-|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.