The ISL75052SEH is a high-performance, adjustable, low-voltage, high-current, low-dropout linear regulator specified at 1.5A rated output current for input voltages from 4.0V to 13.2V. The LDO outputs can be adjusted from 0.6V to 12.7V by means of two preset resistors. Salient features of the part include:
- TID, ELDRS and SEE Rated
- Very Fast Load Transient Response
- ±2.0% Guaranteed VOUT Accuracy over Line, Load and Temperature
- Typical Dropout of 225mV at 1.5A
- EN Feature
- PG Feature
- OCP Feature
- Short-circuit and Over-temperature Protection
The ISL75052SEHEVAL1Z evaluation board provides a simple platform to evaluate performance of the ISL75052SEH. The device output voltage is adjustable, and jumpers are provided to easily set popular output voltages.
- DLA SMD 5962-13220
- Input supply range 4.0V to 13.2V.
- Output Current up to 1.5A at a TJ = +150°C
- Best in class Accuracy ±1.5%
- Over line, load and temperature
- Ultra Low Dropout:
- 75mV Dropout (typ) @ 0.5A
- 225mV Dropout (typ) @ 1.5A
- Noise of 100µVRMS (typ) between 300Hz to 300kHz
- LDO regulator for Space Power Systems
- DSP, FPGA and µP Core Power Supplies
- Post Regulation of SMPS and Down Hole Drilling
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.