The ISL706xRHEVAL1Z evaluation board is a design platform featuring all three versions of the rad hard 3.3V supervisory circuits, ISL706ARH, ISL706BRH and ISL706CRH. It includes all the circuitry needed to characterize critical performance parameters and enables evaluation of basic functional operation and common application implementations.
The devices in the ISL706xRH family are radiation hardened 5.0V/3.3V supervisory circuits that reduce the complexity required to monitor supply voltages in microprocessor systems. These devices significantly improve accuracy and reliability relative to discrete solutions.
The ISL706xRHEVAL1Z is divided into three sections; each section having one of the three available reset output versions.
- The left position has the ISL706ARH and is set-up as a +5V and +3.3V UV monitor with reset signal.
- The middle position features the ISL706BRH set up as 3.3V window detector.
- The right section contains the ISL706CRH in a bipolar voltage sensing application.
- Supervisor for microprocessors, microcontrollers, FPGAs, and DSPs
- Critical power supply monitoring
- Reliable replacement of discrete solutions
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.