The ISL6700 general purpose design tool, ISL6700EVAL1Z, is a very simple evaluation board which can help the user rapidly construct an isolated DC/DC converter in several configurations. The board consists of the Renesas ISL6700 Half-Bridge Driver IC, two Renesas IRFR120 MOSFETs, a bootstrap diode, a bootstrap capacitor and two input voltage decoupling capacitors. The ISL6700 can operate at frequencies in excess of 500kHz and has typical propagation delay times of 30ns. It has 1.25A output drive capability and can switch an IRFR120 load with rise and fall times of less than 20ns.
- Three Application Configurations:
- Two-Switch Forward Converter
- Half-Bridge Converter
- Active-Clamp Forward Converter
- Drives 2 N-Channel MOSFETs in Half-Bridge Configuration
- Space Saving SO8 and Low RC-S QFN Packages
- Phase Supply Max Voltage to 80VDC
- Bootstrap Supply Max Voltage to 96VDC
- Drives 1000pF Load with Rise and Fall Times Typ. 15ns
- TTL/CMOS Compatible Input Thresholds
- Independent Inputs for Non-Half-Bridge Topologies
- No Start-Up Problems
- Low Power Consumption
- Wide Supply Range
- Supply Undervoltage Protection
- Telecom/Datacom Power Supplies
- Half-Bridge Converters
- Two-Switch Forward Converters
- Active Clamp Forward Converters
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.