The ISL62882EVAL2Z, ISL62882CEVAL2Z evaluation boards demonstrate the performance of the ISL62882 multiphase synchronous-buck PWM VCORE controller implementing Intel IMVP-6.5 protocol. The ISL62882 features Renesas' Robust Ripple Regulator (R3) technology. An on-board dynamic-load generator is included for evaluating the transient-load response. It applies a 300µs pulse of approximately 25mΩ load across VO and PGND.
- Programmable 1- or 2-Phase CPU Mode Operation or 1-Phase GPU Mode Operation (ISL62882)
- Programmable 1- or 2-Phase CPU or GPU Mode Operation (ISL62882C)
- Precision Multiphase Core Voltage Regulation
- Microprocessor Voltage Identification Input
- Supports Multiple Current Sensing Methods
- Supports PSI# and DPRSLPVR modes
- Superior Noise Immunity and Transient Response
- Current Monitor and Thermal Monitor
- Differential Remote Voltage Sensing
- High Efficiency Across Entire Load Range
- Programmable 1- or 2-Phase Operation
- Two Integrated Gate Drivers
- Excellent Dynamic Current Balance Between Phases
- Split LGATE1 Drivers Increases Light Load Efficiency
- FB2 Function Optimizes 1-Phase Mode Performance
- Adaptive Body Diode Conduction Time Reduction
- User-selectable Overshoot Reduction Function
- Notebook Core Voltage Regulator
- Notebook GPU Voltage Regulator
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.