The ISL55012IEZ-EVAL evaluation board is used to evaluate the ISL55012 MMIC silicon bipolar broadband amplifier.
The ISL55012 is a high performance gain block featuring a Darlington configuration using high fT transistors and excellent thermal performance.
They are an ideal choice for DVB-S LNB cable receiver applications.
- Input impedance of 75Ω
- Output impedance of 50Ω
- Gain of 18dB at 1GHz
- Noise figure of 4.7dB at 2GHz
- OIP3 of 30dBm at 1GHz
- Low input and output return losses
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
- LNB and LNB-T (HDTV) amplifiers
- IF gain blocks for satellite and terrestrial STBs
- PA driver amplifiers
- Wireless data, satellites
- Satellite locators and signal strength meters