The ISL21090xxEV1Z evaluation board is designed to measure the performance of the high precision ISL21090 voltage references. The reference has a wide input voltage range from 3.7V to 36V and an initial accuracy of 0.02% (2.5V option). The voltage noise of less than 2µVP-P in the 0.1Hz to 10Hz range and maximum output voltage temperature coefficient of 7 ppm/°C make the ISL21090 ideal for high end applications.
- Reference output voltage option
- 1.25V, 2.5V, 5.0V and 7.5V
- Output voltage noise (0.1Hz to 10Hz): 1.0µVP-P typ (1.25V option)
- Supply current: 750µA (1.25V option)
- Temperature coefficient: 7ppm/°C max
- Output current capability: 20mA
- Line regulation: 6ppm/V (1.25V option)
- Load regulation: 2.5ppm/mA (1.25V option)
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
- High-End Instrumentation
- Precision Voltage Sources for Data Acquisition System, Industrial Control, Communication Infrastructure
- Process Control and Instrumentations
- Active Source for Sensors
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.