Top View of the Component Side
Top View of the Solder Side
- Includes the RCAN port connector (3-pin, pin header) for developing and evaluating the software using the RCAN.
- All of the SH7239 signals are connected to through-holes for common ring connectors to facilitate the timing analysis with peripherals ｔhat use measurement instruments.
- SH7239 data bus, address bus and on-chip peripheral pins are all connected to through-holes for application headers to allow the user to develop expansion boards.
- H-UDI connectors (38-pin and 14-pin) are provided to connect the Renesas E10A-USB emulator
|Part number R||R0K572390C000BR||R0K572390C020BR|
Please see here.
- This product does not come with the development tools. Prepare the following items before using this CPU board.
- SuperH RISC engine C/C++ Compiler Package
- E10A-USB emulator
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|