The ISL91127IR is a high-current buck-boost switching regulator for systems using new battery chemistries. It uses Intersil's proprietary buck-boost algorithm to maintain voltage regulation, while providing excellent efficiency and very low output voltage ripple when the input voltage is close to the output voltage. The ISL91127IRN-EVZ and ISL91127IRA-EVZ platforms allow quick evaluation of the high performance features of the ISL91127IR buck-boost regulator series.
- Small, compact design
- Jumper selectable EN (enabled/disabled)
- Jumper selectable MODE (auto-PFM/forced-PWM)
- Connectors, test points and jumpers for easy probing
- Resistor programmable output voltage on the ISL91127IRA-EVZ
- Fixed 3.3V output voltage on the ISL91127IRN-EVZ
- Handheld and battery powered consumer and medical devices
- Brownout free system voltage for smartphones and tablet PCs
- Wireless communication devices
- 2G/3G/4G RF power amplifiers
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.