The ISL91108IIA-EVZ, ISL91108IIN-EVZ platform allows quick evaluation of the ISL91108. The ISL91108 is a highly-integrated buck-boost switching regulator that accepts input voltages either above or below the regulated output voltage. Unlike other buck-boost regulators, this regulator automatically transitions between operating modes without significant output disturbance. The ISL91108 is designed for standalone applications and supports a 3.3V fixed output voltage or variable output voltages with an external resistor divider. Output voltages as low as 1V or as high as 5.2V are supported using an external resistor divider.
- ISL91108 high efficiency buck-boost regulator
- Input voltage rating from 1.8V to 5.5V
- Resistor programmable output voltage on the ISL91108IIA-EVZ evaluation board
- Fixed 3.3V output voltage on the ISL91108IIN-EVZ evaluation board
- Up to 1.5A output current (PVIN = 3.0V, VOUT = 3.3V)
- 2.5MHz switching frequency
- Jumper selectable EN (enabled/disabled)
- Jumper selectable MODE (auto-PFM/forced-PWM)
- Connectors, testpoints, and jumpers for easy evaluation
- Tablet PCs
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.