The ISL9105EVAL1Z, ISL9106EVAL1Z, ISL9107EVAL1Z and ISL9108EVAL1Z provide the complete evaluation kit for the ISL9105, ISL9106, ISL9107 and ISL9108 1.6MHz switching frequency, low quiescent current, high efficiency integrated step-down regulators.
The ISL9105 is capable of delivering up to 600mA output current with an output voltage range of 0.8V to ~VIN, the ISL9106 up to 1.2A output current with an output voltage range of 0.8V to ~VIN, and the ISL9107/ISL9108 up to 1.5A output current with an output voltage range from 0.8V to ~VIN. ISL9108, ISL9107 also offers a typical 215ms Power-Good (PG) timer when powered up. This timer output can be reset by RSI.
- Convenient Jumpers for Enable/Disable, Operation Mode Selection
- Integrated Synchronous Buck Regulator with High Efficiency
- 600mA (ISL9105), 1.2A (ISL9106) and 1.5A (ISL9107/8) Guaranteed Output Current
- 25µA (ISL9105) and 17µA (ISL9106/7/8) Quiescent Supply Current in Skip (Low IQ) Mode
- Single Li-Ion Battery-Powered Equipment
- DSP Core Power
- PDAs and Palmtops
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.