The ISL85413DEMO3Z board uses the ISL85413 in an isolated buck configuration. It replaces the filter inductor with a coupled inductor (or transformer) to produce a primary output and an inverting secondary output.
The board is used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL85413 wide VIN low quiescent current, high efficiency, synchronous buck regulator to produce a positive primary output and a negative isolated secondary output.
The ISL85413 is offered in a 3mmx3mm 8 Ld TDFN package with 1mm maximum height. The converter occupies 3.3cm² area.
- Wide input voltage range of 3.5V to 40V
- Synchronous operation for high efficiency
- Integrated high-side and low-side NMOS devices
- Internal switching frequency (700kHz)
- Continuous output current up to 150mA
- Internal soft-start
- No compensation required
- Minimal external components required
- Power-good and enable functions available for primary output
- Industrial control
- Medical devices
- Portable instrumentation
- Distributed power supplies
- Cloud infrastructure
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.