The ISL85410DEMO1Z, ISL85418DEMO1Z, ISL85415DEMO1Z, and ISL85415DEMO2Z boards are intended for use for point-of-load applications sourcing from 3V to 36V (ISL85415) and 3V to 40V (ISL85410, ISL85418). The boards are used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL85410, ISL85418, ISL85415 wide VIN low quiescent current high efficiency synchronous buck regulators with 1A, 800mA, and 500mA output current.
ISL8541xEVAL1Z and ISL8541xEVAL2Z evaluation boards are also available!
- Wide input voltage range: 3V to 36V (ISL85415) and 3V to 40V (ISL85410, ISL85418)
- High efficiency synchronous buck regulator using an isolated secondary output (ISL85415DEMO2Z)
- Synchronous operation for high efficiency
- No compensation required
- Integrated high-side and low-side NMOS devices
- Selectable PFM or forced PWM mode at light loads
- Internal fixed (500kHz) or adjustable switching frequency 300kHz to 2MHz
- Continuous output current up to 1A (ISL85410), 800mA (ISL85418), 500mA (ISL85415)
- Internal or external soft-start
- Minimal external components required
- Power-good and enable functions available
- Industrial control
- Medical devices
- Portable instrumentation
- Distributed Power supplies
- Cloud Infrastructure
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.