The ISL85402EVAL1Z evaluation board demonstrates the synchronous and asynchronous buck or boost buck operation of ISL85402.
The ISL85402EVAL1Z board has setting options to be configured to synchronous buck, asynchronous buck, boost-buck topologies, forced PWM mode or PFM mode.
Small form demo board (ISL85402EVAL2Z) available, please contact your local sales office for more information.
- Buck Mode: Input Voltage Range 3V to 36V (Refer to “Input Voltage” on page 13 for more details)
- Boost Mode Expands Operating Input Voltage Lower Than 2.5V (Refer to “Input Voltage” on page 13 for more details)
- Selectable Forced PWM Mode or PFM Mode
- 300µA IC Quiescent Current (PFM, No Load); 180µA Input Quiescent Current (PFM, No Load, VOUTConnected to AUXVCC)
- Less than 3µA Shut Down Input Current (IC Disabled)
- General Purpose
- 24V Bus Power
- Battery Power
- Point of Load
- Embedded Processor and I/O Supplies
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.