The ISL8271MEVAL1Z provides all circuitry required to evaluate the features of the ISL8271M. A majority of the features of the ISL8271M, such as compensation-free ChargeModeTM control, soft-start delay and ramp times, supply sequencing, and voltage margining are available on this evaluation board. For sequencing evaluation, the board can be connected to any Intersil digital module evaluation board that supports the Digital-DCTM (DDC) bus.
- VIN range of 4.5V to 14V, VOUT adjustable from 0.6V to 5V
- Programmable VOUT, margining, UV/OV, IOUT limit, soft start/stop, sequencing, and external synchronization
- Monitor: VIN, VOUT, IOUT, temperature, duty cycle, switching frequency and faults
- ChargeModeTM control tunable with PMBus
- Mechanical switch for enable and power-good LED indicator
- Server, telecom, storage, and datacom
- Industrial/ATE, and networking equipment
- General purpose power for ASIC, FPGA, DSP and memory
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.