The ISL8126 integrates two voltage-mode synchronous buck PWM controllers. It can be used either for dual independent outputs or a 2-phase single-output regulator.
- Input voltage (VIN): 10V to 16V
- Output voltage (VOUT): 1.18V to 1.22V
- Rated current: 50A
- Switching frequency: 350kHz
- VOUT peak-to-peak ripple: 16mVP-P
- Power supply for datacom/telecom and POL
- Paralleling power module
- Wide and narrow input voltage range buck regulators
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.