The ISL80510 is a high performance, low voltage, high current, low dropout linear regulator specified at 1A. Rated for input voltages from 2.2V to 6V, the LDO can provide output voltages from 0.8V to 5.5V.
- Small, compact design
- VIN range of 2.2V to 6V (ISL80510), 1.8V to 6V (ISL80505)
- VOUT adjustable from 0.8V to 5.5V
- Convenient power connection
- Noise-sensitive instrumentation systems
- Post regulation of switched mode power supplies
- Industrial systems
- Medical equipment
- Telecommunications and networking equipment
- Hard disk drives (HD/HDD)
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.