The ISL8009AEVAL1Z kit is intended for use by individuals with requirements for point-of-load applications sourcing from 2.7V to 5.5V. The ISL8009EVAL1Z evaluation board demonstrates the performance of the ISL8009A low quiescent current mode converter.
The ISL8009A is offered in a 2mmx3mm 8 Ld DFN package with 1mm maximum height. The complete converter occupies less than 1cm2 area.
- High Efficiency Synchronous Buck Regulator with up to 95% Efficiency
- 2ms Reset Timer
- 2.7V to 5.5V Supply Voltage
- 3% Output Accuracy Over-Temperature/Load/Line
- 1.5A Guaranteed Output Current
- 17µA Quiescent Supply Current in PFM Mode
- Selectable Forced PWM Mode and PFM Mode
- Less Than 1µA Logic Controlled Shutdown Current
- 90% Maximum Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout at 1.5A
- Internal Current Mode Compensation
- Internal Digital Soft-Start
- Peak Current Limiting, Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Soft Discharge Disable
- Small 8 Ld 2mmx3mm DFN
- Pb-Free (RoHS Compliant)
- DC/DC POL Modules
- µC/µP, FPGA and DSP Power
- Plug-in DC/DC Modules for Routers and Switchers
- Portable Instruments
- Test and Measurement Systems
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.