The ISL70321SEH evaluation boards highlight an innovative turn-on and turn-off sequencer solution for multi-voltage space-based applications using Point-of-Load (POL) DC/DC voltage converters. The ISL70321SEHEV1Z platform provides a single IC 4-event evaluation platform, whereas the ISL70321SEHEV2Z provides a dual cascaded IC 8-event evaluation platform. Both evaluation boards are provided on the same PCB design, and are both available from inventory in the desired configuration.
- Jumper enabled for stand alone or POL evaluation
- Convenient power connection
- Done indicator
- Easy interconnectivity with other Intersil boards
- Power sequencing for multi-rail devices such as FPGAs, DSPs, and communications ICs
- Power management of high-density distributed power systems and RF applications
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.