The ISL70002SEH is a TID and SEE hardened 12A synchronous buck regulator IC with integrated MOSFETs intended for space applications. The ISL70002SEHEVAL1Z evaluation board is designed to evaluate the features of the ISL70002SEH, while the ISL70002SEHEVAL2Z evaluation board evaluates the performance of the ISL70002SEH in a dual regulator current sharing configuration.
- Integrated potentiometer for selecting a wide range of output voltages
- 100Ω AC injection resistor and test point to easily measure loop stability
- Scope jack connections for optimal capture of LX node and VOUT
- On-board enable switch and power good LED indicator
ISL70002SEHEVAL1Z Additional Features
- Parallel 1µH inductors to easily reconfigure for 500kHz operating frequency
- Jumper selectable options: switching frequency, UVLO level, slope compensation
ISL70002SEHEVAL2Z Additional Features
- Dual regulator current sharing solution
- Dual-sided PCB
- FPGA, CPLD, DSP, CPU Core and I/O Voltages
- Low-voltage, High-density Distributed power systems
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.