The ISL62381LOEVAL1Z, ISL62381HIEVAL1Z, ISL62382LOEVAL1Z and ISL62382HIEVAL1Z evaluation boards demonstrate the performance of ISL62381 and ISL62382 Quad-output controllers. The ISL62381 and ISL62382 controller include two pulse-width modulation (PWM) controllers featured with Intersil’s patented R3 technology, adjustable from 0.6V to 5.5V, and two linear regulators, LDO5 and LDO3, that generate a fixed 5V and an adjustable output respectively.
Four different evaluation boards provide flexible evaluation options:
- Two independent enable switches
- Two LED Power-Good indicators
- Multiple test points
- Included with each switching channel is an on-board dynamic load generator for evaluating the transient-load response
- Notebook and Sub-Notebook Computers
- PDAs and Mobile Communication Devices
- 3-Cell and 4-Cell Li+ Battery-Powered Devices
- General Purpose Switching Buck Regulators
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.