The ISL54405EVAL3Z evaluation board is designed to provide a quick and easy method for evaluating the ISL54405 Stereo 2:1 multiplexer IC. The ISL54405 uTQFN IC is soldered onto the evaluation board. It is located in the center of the board and is designated as U1.
The ISL54405 IC is a single supply, bidirectional, dual single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) analog switch designed to function as a differential 2:1 multiplexer. It was designed for consumer and professional audio switching applications such as computer sound cards and home theater products. It can be used to route a single stereo source to different line outs/loads or to multiplex two stereo sources to a single load.
- RCA audio female jacks and BNC connectors
- Selectable 32Ω and 20kΩ resistor loads on the signal lines
- Convenient test points and connections for test equipment
- Toggle switches for easy control of MUTE and SEL logic pins
- Banana jacks for power, ground and logic control
- Computer sound cards
- Home theater audio products
- SACD/DVD audio
- DVD player audio output switching
- Headsets for MP3/cellphone switching
- Hi-Fi audio switching application
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.