The ISL33001MSOPEVAL1Z, ISL33002MSOPEVAL1Z, and ISL33003MSOPEVAL1Z evaluation board is designed to provide a quick and easy method for evaluating the ISL33001, ISL33002, ISL33003 2-Channel Bus Buffer.
Discrete NMOS transistors are used to produce the pull-down functions of a wired-AND bus. Each SDA/SCL pin on the buffer is connected to an external open-drain NMOS transistor. The evaluation board also contains connections for the bus pull-up resistor and load capacitance. The logic input pins on the ISL3300x IC can be held logic High by a pull-up resistor or driven dynamically with an external logic source.
- Evaluation Board for ISL33001IUZ, ISL33002IUZ, and ISL33003IUZ IC in MSOP Package
- +2.3V to +5.5V Supply Operation
- Configured to operate in I2C environment
- Two Channel Supply for Level Shifting Applications (ISL33002 and ISL33003)
- On-Board Discrete NMOS Open-Drain Transistors Connected to SDA/SCL Pins
- 3V Logic for NMOS Transistor Gate
- On-Board Discrete Bus Pull-Up Resistors and Load Capacitance on SDA/SCL Pins
- Convenient Test Points on SDA/SCL pins
- I2C bus extender and capacitance buffering
- Server racks for telecom, datacom, and computer servers
- Desktop computers
- Hot-swap board insertion and bus isolation
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.