The ISL28617VYxxEV1Z evaluation board is designed to assess the ISL28617 instrumentation amplifier’s (in-amp) performance with Bulk Metal® Foil resistors from Vishay Precision Group. With a differential input voltage range up to ±34V, a supply voltage range of 8V (±4V) to 40V (±20V) and gain ranging from 0.1 to 10,000, this precision in-amp is ideal for a wide variety of applications. It features differential inputs and outputs, and can drive the output rail-to-rail. The gain accuracy is limited only by the matching of the gain resistors. Reference: Vishay Precision Group’s foil resistors at http://www.vishaypg.com/ppg?63209.
- Rail-to-rail Differential Output ADC Driver
- High Voltage Interface to Low Voltage Circuits
- Wide Operating Voltage Range: ±4V to ±20V
- Low Input Offset: 30μV
- Excellent CMRR and PSRR: 120dB
- Closed Loop -3dB BW: 0.3MHz (AV = 1k) to 5MHz (AV = 0.1)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
- Precision Test and Measurement
- High Voltage Industrial Process Control
- Signal Conditioning Amplifier for Remote
- Powered Sensors
- Weigh Scales
- ECG and Biomedical Sense Amplifiers
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.