The ISL28191EVAL1Z is designed to enable the IC to operate from a single supply (+3VDC to +5.5VDC) or from split supplies (±1.5VDC to ±2.75VDC). The board is configured for a single op amp connected for differential input with a closed loop gain of 10. A single external reference voltage (VREF) pin is provided, as well as a user-selectable voltage divider (filter included).
The ISL28191 amplifiers feature ultra-low noise, ultra-low distortion, and rail-to-rail output drive capability. They are designed to operate with single and dual supplies from +5.5VDC (±2.75VDC) down to +3VDC (±1.5VDC).
- operates from a single supply (+3VDC to +5.5VDC) or from split supplies (±1.5VDC to ±2.75VDC)
- Configured for a single op amp connected for differential input with a closed loop gain of 10
- Single external reference voltage (VREF) pin is provided
- User-selectable voltage divider (filter included)
- Low noise signal processing
- Low noise microphones/preamplifiers
- ADC buffers
- DAC output amplifiers
- Digital scales
- Strain gauges/sensor amplifiers
- Radio systems
- Portable equipment
- Infrared detectors
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.