The ISL28130ISENSEV1Z, ISL28133CSENSEV1Z, ISL28133ISENSEV1Z and ISL28134ISENSEV1Z evaluation boards are designed specifically for low side bi-directional current sensing up to 10A of current. The evaluation boards use a 1mΩ current sense resistor that is capable of handling 4W of power dissipation. These evaluation boards are separated into three categories: low cost (ISL28130ISENSEV1Z), low power (ISL28133CSENSEV1Z, ISL28133ISENSEV1Z) and low noise (ISL28134ISENSEV1Z).
The ISL28133CSENSEV1Z is designed specifically for low side current sensing applications up to 10A of current, while the ISL28133ISENSEV1Z uses the ISL28133 chopper amplifier in a high side, low side of floating supply current sense application.
- Low input offset voltage: 40µV, Max.
- Low offset drift: 150nV/°C, Max.
- Input bias current: 250 pA, Max.
- Quiescent current (per amplifier): 20µA, Typ.
- Low noise (0.01Hz to 10Hz): 1.1µVP-P, Typ.
- Single Micropower, Chopper Stabilized, RRIO Operational Amplifier
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 8µV, Max.
- Low Offset TC: 0.075µV/°C, Max
- Input Bias Current: 300pA, Max.
- Quiescent Current: 18µA, Typ.
- 5V Ultra Low Noise, Zero Drift Rail-to-Rail Precision Op Amp
- Low Offset Voltage: 2.5µV, Max
- Superb Offset Drift: 15nV/°C, Max 250nVP-P
- No 1/f Noise Corner Down to 0.1Hz
- Input Noise Voltage: 10nV/√Hz @ 1kHz
- 0.1Hz to 10Hz Noise Voltage
- Bidirectional current sense
- Temperature measurement
- Electronic weigh scales
- Medical equipment
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.