The HIP6006EVAL1 is a synchronous buck converter capable of providing up to 9A of current at a fixed 2.5V output voltages. Simple resistor value changes allow for outputs as low as 1.3V.
The HIP6006 provides complete control and protection for a DC-DC converter optimized for high-performance microprocessor applications. It is designed to drive two N-Channel MOSFETs in a synchronous-rectified buck topology. The HIP6006 integrates all of the control, output adjustment, monitoring and protection functions into a single package.
- Up to 9A of current at a fixed 2.5V output voltage
- Simple resistor value changes allow for outputs as low as 1.3V
- Features HIP6006 Buck and Synchronous-Rectifier Pulse-Width Modulator (PWM) Controller
- Power Supply for Pentium®, Pentium Pro, PowerPC™ and Alpha™ Microprocessors
- High-Power 5V to 3.xV DC-DC Regulators
- Low-Voltage Distributed Power Supplies
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.