The ZMOD4410-EVK creates an easy way to evaluate the ZMOD4410 TVOC and Indoor Air Quality sensor. While the ASIC inside the sensor module controls the actual MOx and MEMS sensing element, the MCU-based electronic module controls the I²C to USB communication interface. The system may be connected to a Windows PC via a bi-directional USB connection and the sensor may be started by using the provided evaluation software. In the Standard Operation method, the output is shown as a raw signal (resistance), a standardized indoor air quality (IAQ) rating and an estimated CO2 (eCO2). Sensor operating parameters such as sample time are customizable to allow flexibility.
- HiCom I²C communication assembly
- USB cable
- Full-speed USB interface standard; optional I²C interface
- Evaluation software
- Flexible evaluation software for Continuous and Low Power Operation (IAQ/eCO2) as well as Odor/Ventilation Mode
- Additional pins to measure power consumption, supply voltage, and GPIO trigger for external devices
- Evaluation Kit is also available in a waterproof package (ZMOD4410-EVK-WP)