Important: Please read the following information before using the Renesas VP Web Simulator.
These terms and conditions of use shown here ("Terms and Conditions") set forth the terms between Renesas Electronics Corporation ("Company") and you ("User"), a user of “Web Simulator” ("Service") which is provided by the Company.
Only if Users agree these Terms and Conditions, User can use the Service. By clicking “Agree” button, you are deemed to agree to use the Service in accordance with and be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should click “Disagree” button.
I. Purpose of Use
Users shall not use the Service except for the purpose of developing (including its study) hardware and/or software which is used with the Company’s product.
II. Responsibilities of User
- For using the Service, Company recommends the following system environments:
Operating System Windows 10
Web Browser Internet Explorer 11
Google Chrome latest version
Firefox latest version
User may not use the Service or experience improper performance of the Service, depending on the browser settings or by using a different system environment.
- Users shall not engage in the following when using the Service.
- (1) Activities that violate the laws or are against public orders.
- (2) Activities that infringe or may infringe others’ properties or rights.
- (3) Activities that interfere with the Company's operation of the Service.
- (4) Activities that modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer or create derivative works of the programs relating to the Service.
- (5) Other activities that are deemed by the Company to be inappropriate.
- User shall adhere to all applicable laws, regulations and rules relating to the export, re-export or transfer of technical information, and shall not export, re-export nor transfer any technical information relating to the Service hereunder and the product resulting from such technical information in violation of such applicable laws, regulations and rules, including, but not limited to, those of Japan and relevant countries.
- User shall use the Service at its own risk, and shall bear all responsibility for its actions and their results upon this Service. In the case where the Company and/or any other user of the Service have suffered loss/damage directly or indirectly (including but not limited to cases where the Company has been sued for damages by a third party) due to the User violating applicable laws or the Terms and Conditions while using the Service, the User shall immediately compensate the loss and damage incurred by the Company and/or such other users.
Any title, interest or intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks and patents, relating to Service, shall remain an exclusive property of Company and/or licensor(s) of Company.
- Company may stop offering the Service temporarily without advance notification to User for maintenance services to keep the smooth operation of the Service.
- Company does not warrant all of the bugs or errors of the Service will be fixed or corrected through such maintenance service.
- Company may suspend, terminate or change all or part of the Service at any time without advance notification to User.
- Company shall not be responsible for any damages incurred by User in relation to such suspension, termination or any change of the Service.
COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY PATENT, COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, INTEGRITY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE ALL INFORMATION WHICH OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY AND/OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OR ANY CLAIM BY USERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY ON ACCOUNT OF, OR ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE.
VII. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- Conflicts that arise from the Service or conflicts between User and the Company related to the Service shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.