Support is limited to customers who have already adopted these products.
The ISL8200M is a simple and easy to use high power, current-sharing DC\DC power module for Datacom\Telecom\ FPGA power hungry applications. All that is needed is the ISL8200M, a few passive components and one VOUT setting resistor to have a complete 10A design ready for market. The ease of use virtually eliminates the design and manufacturing risks while dramatically improving time to market. Need more output current? Parallel up to six ISL8200M modules to scale up to a 60A solution (see Figure 6 on page 10). The simplicity of the ISL8200M is in its Off The Shelf, unassisted implementation versus a discrete implementation. Patented current sharing in multi-phase operation greatly reduces ripple currents, BOM cost and complexity. For example, parallel 2 for 20A and up to 6 for 60A. The output voltage can be precisely regulated to as low as 0. 6V with ±1% output voltage regulation over line, load, and temperature variations. The ISL8200M’s thermally enhanced, compact QFN package, operates at full load and over temperature, without requiring forced air cooling. It's so thin it can even fit on the back side of the PCB. Easy access to all pins with few external components, reduces the PCB design to a component layer and a simple ground layer.
- Complete switch mode power supply in one package
- Patented current share architecture reduces layout sensitivity when modules are paralleled
- Programmable phase shift (1- to 6-phase)
- Extremely low profile (2.2mm height)
- Input voltage range +4.5V to +20V at 10A, current share up to 60A
- A single resistor sets VOUT from +0.6V to +6V
- Output overvoltage, overcurrent and over-temperature protection and undervoltage indication
- RoHS compliant
- Servers, Telecom and Datacom Applications
- Industrial and Medical Equipment
- Point of Load Regulation