The ISL9107 and ISL9108 integrate a pair of low ON-resistance P-Channel and N-Channel MOSFETs to maximize efficiency and minimize external component count.
The ISL9107 offers a typical 215ms Power-Good (PG) timer when powered up. The timer output can be reset by RSI. When shutdown, ISL9107 and ISL9108 discharge the output capacitor. Other features include internal digital soft-start, enable for power sequence, overcurrent protection, and thermal shutdown.
The ISL9107 and ISL9108 are offered in 8 Ld 2mmx3mm DFN package with 0.9mm typical height. The complete converter can occupy less than 1cm2 area.
- Integrated Synchronous Buck Regulator with up to 95% Efficiency
- 2.7V to 5.5V Supply Voltage
- 1.5A Guaranteed Output Current
- 17µA Quiescent Supply Current in Skip (Low IQ) Mode
- Selectable Forced PWM Mode and Skip Mode
- Less Than 1µA Logic Controlled Shutdown Current
- 100% Maximum Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- Discharge Output Capacitor when Shutdown
- Internal Digital Soft-Start
- Enable, Peak Current Limiting, Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Power-Good Function (for ISL9107 only)
- 8 Ld 2mmx3mm DFN
- Pb-Free (RoHS Compliant)
Design Resources and Tools