The ISL9106 integrates a pair of low ON-resistance P-Channel and N-Channel MOSFETs to maximize efficiency and minimize external component count.
The ISL9106 offers a typical 215ms Power-Good (PG) timer when powered up. The timer output can be reset by RSI. When shutdown, ISL9106 discharges the output capacitor. Other features include internal digital soft-start, enable for power sequence, overcurrent protection, and thermal shutdown.
The ISL9106 is offered in 10 Ld 3mmx3mm DFN package with 0.9mm typical height. The complete converter can occupy less than 1cm2 area.
- High Efficiency Integrated Synchronous Buck Regulator with up to 95% Efficiency
- 2.7V to 5.5V Supply Voltage
- 17µA Quiescent Supply Current in Skip (Low IQ) Mode
- 1.2A Guaranteed Output Current
- 3% Output Accuracy Over Temperature/Load/Line
- Selectable Forced PWM Mode and Skip Mode
- Less than 1µA Logic Controlled Shutdown Current
- 100% Maximum Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- Discharge Output Cap when Shutdown
- Internal Digital Soft-Start
- Peak Current Limiting, Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Enable, Power Good Function
- 10 Ld 3mmx3mm DFN
- Pb-Free Plus Anneal Available (RoHS Compliant)
Design Resources and Tools