The ISL8010 features automatic PFM/PWM mode control, or PWM mode only. The PWM frequency is typically 1.4MHz and can be synchronized up to 12MHz. The typical no load quiescent current is only 120µA. Additional features include a Power-Good output, <1µA shutdown current, short-circuit protection, and over-temperature protection.
The ISL8010 is available in the 10 Ld MSOP package, making the entire converter occupy less than 0.18in2 of PCB area with components on one side only. The 10 Ld MSOP package is specified for operation over the full -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- Less than 0.18in2 footprint for the complete 600mA converter
- Components on one side of PCB
- Max height 1.1mm 10 Ld MSOP
- Power-Good (PG) output
- Internally-compensated voltage mode controller
- Up to 95% efficiency
- <1µA shutdown current
- 120µA quiescent current
- Hiccup mode overcurrent and over-temperature protection
- Externally synchronizable up to 12MHz
- Pb-free available (RoHS compliant)
Design Resources and Tools