The ISL99125B and ISL99135B feature a three-state PWM input that, working together with Intersil’s 5V PWM controllers (such as ISL6398, ISL9585x, ISL637x, ISL633x, ISL636x, and ISL68201), will provide a robust solution in the event of abnormal operating conditions.
The ISL99125B, ISL99135B support high-efficiency operations not only at heavy loads, but also at light loads via its diode emulation capability. Diode emulation can be disabled for those applications where variable frequency operation is not desired at light loads.
ISL99125B, ISL99135B also feature very low shutdown supply current (3μA) to ensure the low power consumption, especially designed for IMVP8 PS4 shutdown operation.
- VIN range: 0V to 25V
- Current capability: 25A (ISL99125B), 35A (ISL99135B)
- Supports three-state 5.0V PWM input
- 0.5Ω ON-resistance and 4A sink current capability
- Diode emulation for enhanced light-load efficiency
- Ultra low shutdown supply current (3μA) for PS4 operation
- Low three-state hold-off time
- Adaptive shoot-through protection
- Integrated high-side gate-to-source resistor to prevent self turn-on due to high input bus dv/dt
- VCC undervoltage lockout
- Switching frequencies up to 2MHz
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
- 3.5x5 QFN 24 Ld package