Support for high-efficiency drive and low heat design
- MOSFETs suitable for switching (motor drive, etc.) and load switch applications
- Low on-resistance, high-speed switching, and high-robustness
Find by Vdss
1. Nch MOSFETs for motor drive
This low on-resistance and low gate charge product series meets the large current requirements of the industrial segment.
- Supports large current (Id = 100 A [Ta = 25℃])
- Low on-resistance (2.3-2.75 milliohms (typ.) / 40V products)
Higher system efficiency extends operating time, and low heat generation allows smaller heat sink/system
- Low gate charge (Qg) (68 nC (typ.) / 40V products)
High-efficiency drive by reducing load to drive circuit, and more compact size through gate driver optimization
- 55V and 60V low Qg products are also under development
- Motor drive equipment such power tools and power-assisted bicycles
2. Nch MOSFETs for load switch
This product series reduces the number of parallel connections needed to support large current by improving power system efficiency and reducing the number of devices used, contributing to power-saving and space-saving network servers and storage systems.
- Recommended for load switch applications that require low loss
*UPA2766T1A: RDS(on) = 0.72 milliohms (typ.)
- 5 x 6 mm small package (8pHVSON)
- ORing switch for server power supply
- Battery protection circuit of mobile devices, etc.
Nch MOSFET for Motor Drive（VDSS=40～60V）
|Part name||Package||VDSS (V)||VGSS (V)||ID (A)||
|Qg [nC]||Ciss [pF]||Status|
Nch Load Switch Series
|RDS(on)[m Ω ]||Status|
|VGS= 10V||VGS= 4.5V|
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|