The RZ/A1L Group MPUs feature an Arm® Cortex®-A9 core running at 400MHz and 3MB of on-chip SRAM. With 3MB on-chip SRAM, the RZ/A1L supports up to 2 Displays with WVGA (800x480) resolution or a single display with WSVGA (1024x600) resolution without the need for external memory. RZ/A1L enables very compact embedded designs without the need to worry about memory procurement and memory EOL. With RZ/A1L, you can design your embedded system like an MCU and get the performance of a 400MHz Arm® Cortex®-A9 MPU. Enabled for support with Linux, RTOS or Bare-metal, this is the ideal device for designing Intelligent IoT End Point devices with compactness and high performance. Supported in QFP and BGA packages with different sizes to support board layout flexibility and with SDRAM interface to expand up to 128MB of external memory. Get Started Using RZ/A1 MPUs.
- CPU: Cortex-A9 core, Max. 400MHz
- Power supply voltage: 3.3V/1.8V
- Package: 176-pin LFBGA, 176/208 pin LFQFP
- On-chip RAM: Large-capacity memory
- Graphics functions: Video display controller, Capture engine unit
- Connectivity: Ethernet, USB host/function x 2 channels, SD host interface x 2 channels, etc.
- Others: A/D converter (12-bit resolution) x 8 channels, 32-bit OS timer x 2 channels, Serial communication interface with 16-stage FIFO (SCIF) x 5 channels, etc.
- Home Appliance