The RX Family GUI Solutions provide everything needed for an HMI design. Includes microcontrollers with dedicated display functions, display kits with included demos to help kick-start evaluations immediately, and GUI design tools and software to facilitate GUI design and development.
With a Single RX MCU Chip
RX MCUs have up to 4MB flash, 1MB RAM, and a built-in LCD controller. This makes it possible to realize an LCD display with a single chip.
In addition, the built-in 2D drawing engine provides drawing assistance, enabling smooth display.
|Part Number||CPU||Frequency||ROM||RAM||LCD Interfaces||Recommended Resolution|
|RX72M/RX72N||RXv3||240 MHz||4 MB||1 MB||Parallel RGB, SPI, I2C||Up to WQVGA 16-bit
Up to WVGA 8-bit
|RX66N||RXv3||120 MHz||4 MB||1 MB||Parallel RGB, SPI, I2C|
|RX65N/RX651||RXv2||120 MHz||2 MB||640 KB||Parallel RGB, SPI, I2C||Up to WQVGA 16-bit|
GUI Development Support Tool That Works With Ecosystem Partners
GUI Development Support Tool: QE for Display
Adjust LCD settings from your computer, and use together with a partner GUI development support tool.
- Easily adjust LCD settings
- Easily adjust timing and image quality
- Write parameters to registers with a single button, and make adjustments while viewing an actual LCD
- Use together with partner GUI tool
- Actions such as downloading, installation, and calling the partner GUI tool are performed from QE for Display
- Edited image data can be incorporated into existing projects
- emWin for RX from Segger is supported, and support will be expanded to more tools going forward
*QE for Display is a solution tool kit that runs on the e2 studio integrated development environment. It is available from Renesas free of cost.
Partner GUI Tools for Intuitive GUI Development
|emWin for RX||A free, lightweight GUI library||Segger|
|Aeropoint GUI for RX||Allows GUI creation in PowerPoint, excellent color reduction technology and audio/video playback||CRI Middleware|
Affordable All-in-One Envision Kits
- Equipped with a pre-installed demo and onboard emulator to allow quick evaluation and to help get designs started right away
- The RX65N Envision Kit is equipped with a WQVGA size LCD
- The flagship model RX72N Envision Kit is additionally equipped with audio I/O, Wi-Fi/BLE, Ethernet, and security features
|RX65N Envision Kit||RX72N Envision Kit|