Sony Semiconductor Solutions’ GPS/GNSS receiver/processor chips use high-frequency analog circuits and digital signal processing circuits with proprietary designs to deliver accurate positioning with the lowest power consumption level in the industry. Combining with RE01 will make it possible to develop GPS receivers driven by an energy harvesting system.
- Low Power Consumption
- Newly developed high-frequency analog circuits such as dedicated low power consumption A/D converter, low noise amplifier, and phase synchronization circuits, and optimal power control and low power consumption circuits achieve operation with the lowest power consumption level in the industry.
- Positioning Performance
- Sony Semiconductor Solutions’ GPS/GNSS receiver/processor chips use a proprietary positioning algorithm to enable good positioning performance even under harsh conditions.
- Space-Saving (small area)
- Compact package realizes a positioning system with an area of 70 to 100 mm2 or less, including peripheral circuits.
- GPS Watches
- Wearable Products
- Monitoring, and Healthcare Products