Ultra-Low-Power LoRaWAN® Sensor uses Renesas RE Family’s energy harvesting functionality to create an ultra-low power, highly efficient, maintenance-free solution. The system is capable of measuring temperature, relative humidity etc. and sending this information via Sub-GHz technology(LoRa®) to cloud. It maintains the energy balance by performing power management with zero human intervention.
- The SOTB MCU will be in software-standby (or off) mode most of the time.
- During its low-power mode, the Energy Harvesting Capability charges the rechargeable battery from solar panel, checking its voltage level periodically.
- Performs power management by maintaining the energy balance between power generation and power consumption.
- When there is enough power stored, the MCU wakes and communicates with the temperature & humidity sensors and gathers the data, then sent out via communication.
- Displays the temperature and relative humidity data on its LCD panel.
- Smart Agriculture Sector
- Smart Metering
- Remote Sensing