The Renesas RA4W1 is the first Bluetooth® 5.0 Low Energy fully compliant with 2Mbit High-Throughput (HT) and Long Range support in a single chip MCU of Renesas RA4 product series for IoT applications that require a high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 core at a very attractive price point. The RA4W1 is built on a highly efficient low power process and is supported by an open and flexible ecosystem concept, called Flexible Software Package (FSP), using FreeRTOS as base. RA4W1 is geared towards IoT application requiring Security, large embedded RAM and low power consumption.
- 48MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4
- 512kB Flash Memory and 96kB SRAM
- 8kB Data Flash to store data as in EEPROM
- 7x7 mm QFN 56-pin package
- Capacitive touch sensing unit
- Segment LCD controller
- USB 2.0 Full Speed module supporting host and device mode
- CAN 2.0B
- SCI (UART, Simple SPI, Simple I2C)
- SPI/ I2C multimaster interface
- 2.4 GHz radio with Bluetooth 5.0 Low Energy
- LE 1M, 2M, Coded PHY, and LE advertising extension
- Secure Crypto Engine (AES128 / 256, GHASH, TRNG)
- Security (fire detection, burglar detection, panel control)
- Metering (electricity, automated meter reading)
- Industry (robotics, door openers, sewing machines, vending machines, UPS)
- Health and wearables body sensors
- Smart home and remote control toys
The information contained herein has been provided by a member of Renesas Partners. This information is provided on the Renesas website provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of this page or any changes or updates to the information posted on this page. Certain links provided herein permit you to leave this site and enter non-Renesas sites. These linked sites are not under control of Renesas. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. These links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renesas of any linked site.
Renesas's Publication of information regarding third-party products or services does not constitute an endorsement regarding the suitability of such products or services or a warranty, representation or endorsement of such products or services either alone or in combination with any of Renesas's product or service.