Veridify's fast, small footprint, energy-efficient security methods are ideal for protecting Renesas RA2 devices and the low resource IoT points they connect to. Veridify's methods perform 10x faster than Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC).
- Easily implement secure boot, secure firmware update, remote authentication and other common security features on the Renesas RA family of devices
- Compact and ultra-low-energy methods are ideal for the Renesas RA family and the low-resource IoT devices they connect to
- Quantum-resistance delivers future-proof authentication and data protection
- 10x faster than ECC for superior performance and lower energy consumption
- Available in software or hardware; reduces time and cost to market entry
Wireless smoke and gas detectors are at risk for cyber attack. Implementing security within the detectors enables the central monitoring station to authenticate them before acting on their messages, and to ensure that the messages they send have not been altered.
Target Markets and Applications
- Secure boot
- Secure firmware update
- Remote authentication
- Data integrity
- Data confidentiality
|Title||Type||Last Updated Date||Size|
|IoT Embedded SDK
IoT Embedded Software Development Kit
|08 Nov 2019||406 KB|
|Veridify Future-Proof Security for RA2 IoT Edge Devices
Veridify Future-Proof Security for RA2 IoT Edge Devices for the Renesas RA Partner Ecosystem
|19 Dec 2019||264 KB|
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.