Tracealyzeris the premier solution for visual trace diagnostics for developers of RTOS- or Linux-based embedded software systems. State-of-the-art software tracing and trace visualization, developed since 2004, is designed to make it easier to spot and understand bugs, find solutions and verify them. Out-of-box support is now avialable for the RA family of MCUs.
- Over 30 views of the run-time behavior
- Custom logging of “User Events” to see states and variables over time
- Profiling views to show you what parts of the system uses the most resources
- No special trace hardware is required. Tracealyzer relies on efficient software instrumentation with minimal overhead.
- Multiple RTOS and Linux platforms are supported, including FreeRTOS, Amazon FreeRTOS, SafeRTOS, Micrium μC/OS, ThreadX, Keil RTX5 and VxWorks
All views are interconnected in clever ways, so you can click on a data point in one view and see the corresponding location in another related view. Moreover, all timeline views can be synchronized, so you can scroll and zoom them side-by-side. This way, you can benefit from multiple perspectives at the same time and better understand the trace.
|Title||Type||Last Updated Date||Size|
Percepio Tracealyzer for the Renesas RA Partner Ecosystem
|12 Jul 2020||984 KB|
|RTOS 101 Understand Your Real-time Applications with the Help of Percepio Tracealyzer||09 Mar 2020||8.98 MB|
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.