The R32C/151 Group, R32C/152 Group, R32C/153 Group, R32C/156 Group, and R32C/157 Group are based on the R32C/100 CPU Core. Maximum operating frequency is 64 MHz when using PLL synthesizer. A Flash memory version is available. Internal Flash memory is programmable on a single power source.
- 16-bit Multifunction Timer (Timers A and B, incl. three-phase motor control timer): 11
- Serial Interface: Asynchronous/synchronous serial interface, 5 channels
- 10-bit A/D Converter: 34 channels
- 8-bit D/A Converter: 2
- CRC Calculator
- X-Y Converter
- Intelligent I/O
- Time Measurement (Input Capture): 16-bit x 32
- Waveform Generation (Output Compare): 16-bit x 32
- Serial Bus Interface: Synchronous serial communication, 3 channels
- CAN Module compliant with ISO11898-1:
2 channels (R32C/151, /156) / 3 channels (R32C/152, /157) / 4 channels (R32C/153), 32 mailboxes
- LIN Module: 4 channels (R32C/156, /157) / 8 channels (R32C/151, /152, /153)
- DMAC: 4 channels
- DMAC II: Can be activated by any peripheral interrupt sources
- Watchdog Timer
- External Interrupt Inputs: 14
- Clock Generation Circuits: Main clock, Sub clock, PLL, On-chip oscillator
- Oscillation Stop Detector
- Voltage Detector (optional)
- I/O Ports: 120
- Data Flash: 4KB × 2 blocks
- E2dataFlash: None/4 KB (R32C/156, /157) / None/8 KB (R32C/151, /152, /153)
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
The information contained herein has been provided by a member of Renesas Partners. This information is provided on the Renesas website provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of this page or any changes or updates to the information posted on this page. Certain links provided herein permit you to leave this site and enter non-Renesas sites. These linked sites are not under control of Renesas. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. These links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renesas of any linked site.
Renesas's Publication of information regarding third-party products or services does not constitute an endorsement regarding the suitability of such products or services or a warranty, representation or endorsement of such products or services either alone or in combination with any of Renesas's product or service.