The UPD78023x microcontroller is 8-bit microocntroller for VFD control.
- Operating voltage: VDD = 4.5 to 5.5 V
- Max. frequency: 5 MHz
- ROM capacities: 16 - 24 KB mask ROM, 24 KB flash mmeory
- RAM capacities: 768 bytes
- Package: 80-pin plastic QFP (14 x 14)
- Minimum instruction execution time changeable from high speed (0.4 µs) to low speed (6.4 µs)
- I/O port: 40 pins
- VFD controller/driver: Total display output pins: 53 (universal grid compatible)
- Display current 15 mA: 20 pins
- Display current 5 mA: 33 pins
- 8-bit resolution A/D converter: 4 channels (Supply voltage AVDD = 4.5 to 5.5 V)
- Serial interface: 2 channels
- 3-wire serial mode (with automatic transmit/receive function): 1 channel
- 2-wire serial mode (transmission only): 1 channel
- Timer: 4 channels
- 8-bit remote control timer: 1 channel
- 8-bit timer: 2 channels
- Watchdog timer: 1 channel
- Vectored interrupt source: 14
Pin Count / Memory Size Lineup:
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Hardware Design Support
|Characteristics data||Information on observed values. Please use this as reference data when developing your set.|
The information contained herein has been provided by a member of Renesas Partners. This information is provided on the Renesas website provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of this page or any changes or updates to the information posted on this page. Certain links provided herein permit you to leave this site and enter non-Renesas sites. These linked sites are not under control of Renesas. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. These links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renesas of any linked site.
Renesas's Publication of information regarding third-party products or services does not constitute an endorsement regarding the suitability of such products or services or a warranty, representation or endorsement of such products or services either alone or in combination with any of Renesas's product or service.