The 3858 group is the 8-bit microcomputer based on the 740 family coretechnology. The 3858 group is designed for the household products and officeautomation equipment and includes serial interface functions, 8-bit timer, 16-bit timer, and A/D converter.
- Basic machine-language instructions: 71
- Minimum instruction execution time: 0.32 μs (at 12.5 MHz oscillationfrequency)
- Memory size
- ROM: 48 K bytes
- RAM: 1536 bytes
- Programmable input/output ports: 34
- Software pull-up resistors: Built-in
- Interrupts: 19 sources, 16 vectors (external 8, internal 10, software1)
- Timers: 8-bit × 4, 16-bit × 2
- Serial interface
- Serial I/O1: 8-bit × 1 (UART or Clock-synchronized)
- Serial I/O2: 8-bit × 1 (Clock-synchronized)
- PWM: 8-bit × 1
- A/D converter: 8-bit × 9 channels
- Clock generating circuit: Built-in 2 circuits (connect to external ceramicresonator or quartz-crystal oscillator)
- Watchdog timer: 16-bit × 1
- Power source voltage
- In high-speed mode: 4.0 to 5.5 V (at 12.5 MHz oscillation frequency)
- In high-speed mode: 2.7 to 5.5 V (at 6 MHz oscillation frequency)
- In middle-speed mode: 2.7 to 5.5 V (at 12.5 MHz oscillation frequency, atmiddle-speed mode)
- In low-speed mode: 2.7 to 5.5 V (at 32 kHz oscillation frequency)
- Operating temperature range: –20 to 85 degrees C
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Hardware Design Support
The information contained herein has been provided by a member of Renesas Partners. This information is provided on the Renesas website provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of this page or any changes or updates to the information posted on this page. Certain links provided herein permit you to leave this site and enter non-Renesas sites. These linked sites are not under control of Renesas. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. These links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renesas of any linked site.
Renesas's Publication of information regarding third-party products or services does not constitute an endorsement regarding the suitability of such products or services or a warranty, representation or endorsement of such products or services either alone or in combination with any of Renesas's product or service.