General-purpose MCU with built-in 10-bit A/D converter and serial interface. Hversion includes built-in power-on reset and voltage drop detection circuits. Maximum oscillation frequency is 6MHz. Comes in a 24-pin package. QzROM versionavailable.
- Minimum instruction execution time: 0.5 μs
(at 6 MHz oscillation frequency, in through-mode)
- Supply voltage: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
(It depends on operation source clock, oscillation frequency and operatingmode.)
- Timer 1: 8-bit timer with two reload registers
- Timer 2: 8-bit timer with two reload registers
- Interrupt: 5 sources
- Key-on wakeup function pins: 12
- Input/Output port: 18
- A/D converter: 10-bit successive comparison method, 6 channel
- Serial interface: 8-bit × 1
- Voltage drop detection circuit (only for H version)
- Reset occurrence: Typ. 2.6 V (Ta = 25 degrees C)
- Reset release: Typ. 2.7 V (Ta = 25 degrees C)
- Power-on reset circuit (only for H version)
- Watchdog timer
- Clock generating circuit (on-chip oscillator/ceramic resonator/RCoscillation)
- LED drive directly enabled (port D)
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Hardware Design Support
The information contained herein has been provided by a member of Renesas Partners. This information is provided on the Renesas website provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of this page or any changes or updates to the information posted on this page. Certain links provided herein permit you to leave this site and enter non-Renesas sites. These linked sites are not under control of Renesas. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. These links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renesas of any linked site.
Renesas's Publication of information regarding third-party products or services does not constitute an endorsement regarding the suitability of such products or services or a warranty, representation or endorsement of such products or services either alone or in combination with any of Renesas's product or service.