The R1Q4A7236 is a 2, 097, 152-word by 36-bit and the R1Q4A7218 is a 4, 194, 304-word by 18-bit synchronous double data rate static RAM fabricated with advanced CMOS technology using full CMOS sixtransistor memory cell. It integrates unique synchronous peripheral circuitry and a burst counter. All input registers are controlled by an input clock pair (K and /K) and are latched on the positive edge of K and /K. These products are suitable for applications which require synchronous operation, High-Speed, low voltage, high density and wide bit configuration. These products are packaged in 165-pin plastic FBGA package.
- Power Supply · 1.8 V for core (VDD), 1.4 V to VDD for I/O (VDDQ)
- Clock · Fast clock cycle time for high bandwidth · Two input clocks (K and /K) for precise DDR timing at clock rising edges only · Two input clocks for output data (C and /C) to minimize clock skew and flight time mismatches · Two output echo clocks (CQ and /CQ) simplify data capture in high-speed systems · Clock-stop capability with μs restart
- I/O · Common data input/output bus · Pipelined double data rate operation · HSTL I/O · User programmable output impedance · DLL/PLL circuitry for wide output data valid window and future frequency scaling
- Function · Two-tick burst for low DDR transaction size · Internally self-timed write control · Simple control logic for easy depth expansion · JTAG 1149.1 compatible test access port
- Package · 165 FBGA package (13 x 15 x 1.4 mm) · RoHS Compliance Level = 6/6