The R1LP5256E Series is a family of low voltage 256-Kbit static RAMs organized as 32, 768-word by 8-bit, fabricated by Renesas’s high-performance 0. 15um CMOS and TFT technologies. The R1LP5256E Series has realized higher density, higher performance and low power consumption. The R1LP5256E Series is suitable for memory applications where a simple interfacing, battery operating and battery backup are the important design objectives. It has been packaged in 28-pin SOP and 28-pin TSOP.
- Single 4.5V~5.5V power supply
- Small stand-by current: 0.6µA (5.0V, typical)
- No clocks, No refresh
- All inputs and outputs are TTL compatible.
- Easy memory expansion by CS#
- Common Data I/O
- Three-state outputs: OR-tie Capability
- OE# prevents data contention on the I/O bus