R1EX25xxx series is the Serial Peripheral Interface compatible (SPI) EEPROM (Electrically Erasable and Programmable ROM). They realize High-Speed, low power consumption and a high level of reliability by employing advanced MONOS memory technology and CMOS process and low voltage circuitry technology. They also have a 128-byte page programming function to make their write operation faster.
- Single supply: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Serial Peripheral Interface compatible (SPI bus) SPI mode 0 (0,0), 3 (1,1)
- Clock frequency: 5 MHz (2.5 V to 5.5 V), 3 MHz (1.8 V to 5.5 V)
- Power dissipation: Standby: 5 µA (max) Active (Read): 5 mA (max) Active (Write): 5 mA (max)
- Automatic page write: 128-byte/page
- Write cycle time: 5 ms (max)
- Endurance: 1,000k Cycles @25 °C
- Data retention: 100 Years @25 °C
- Small size packages: SOP-8pin, TSSOP-8pin
- Shipping tape and reel TSSOP-8pin : 3,000 IC/reel SOP-8pin : 2,500 IC/reel
- Temperature range: −40 to +85°C
- Lead free product.