Support is limited to customers who have already adopted these products.
Renesas Electronics’ R1EV58064BxxN series and R1EV58064BxxR series are electrically erasable and programmable EEPROM’s organized as 8192-word 8-bit. They have realized high speed, low power consumption and high reliability by employing advanced MONOS memory technology and CMOS process and circuitry technology. They also have a 64-byte page programming function to make their write operations faster.
- Single supply: 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Access time: 100 ns (max) at 2.7 V ≤ VCC < 4.5 V 70 ns (max) at 4.5 V ≤ VCC ≤ 5.5 V
- Power dissipation: Active: 20 mW/MHz (typ) Standby: 110 μW (max)
- On-chip latches: address, data, CE, OE, WE
- Automatic byte write: 10 ms (max)
- Automatic page write (64 bytes): 10 ms (max)
- Data polling and Toggle bit
- Data protection circuit on power on/off
- Conforms to JEDEC byte-wide standard
- Reliable CMOS with MONOS cell technology
- 105 or more erase /write cycles
- 10 or more years data retention
- Software data protection
- Write protection by RES pin (only the R1EV58064BxxR series)
- Temperature range: -40 to +85°C
- There are lead free products.